Air Fryer Cheese Stuffed Mushroom
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
31g fresh Portobello mushroom
28g cream cheese
1 tbsp parmesan cheese, shredded
½ tbsp sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
½ tbsp white cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 garlic clove, minced
Salt and black pepper to taste
Parsley for garnishing
1. Cut off the mushroom stem and remove much of the mushroom flesh.
2. Mix cream cheese, parmesan, cheddar cheeses, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
3. Preheat the air fryer to 185°C.
4. Stuff the mushrooms with the cheese mixture and place them in the air fryer basket.
5. Cook the stuffed mushroom for 8 minutes.
6. Allow the mushrooms to cool.
7. Sprinkle parsley over the mushrooms and serve.
Nutrition-Per Serving: Calories: 116Kcal, Total Fat: 7g, Carbs: 3g, Protein: 8g
Variation: Preferred cheeses can be used