Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 16 minutes
1 cod fillet
½ tbsp vegetable oil
Salt and black pepper to taste
1 tbsp butter
½ tbsp sesame seeds
45gsugar snap peas
1 garlic clove, sliced
2 orange wedges
1. Preheat the air fryer to 200°C and grease the air fryer basket with vegetable oil.
2. Dry the salmon with a paper towel, then season it with salt and pepper.
3. In a bowl, mix the butter and sesame seeds.
4. In a separate bowl, add the peas, garlic, and ½ of the butter mixture and toss to mix.
5. Place the peas in an air fryer and cook for 10 minutes. Shake the basket two times during the cooking.
6. Transfer the snap peas to a bowl. Keep the snap peas warm.
7. Brush the fillet with the remaining butter mixture, then place it in the air fryer.
8. Cook the fillet for 6 minutes
9. Serve the fillet with the peas and orange wedges.
Nutrition-Per Serving: Calories: 364Kcal, Total Fat: 15g, Carbs: 23g, Protein: 31g
Variation: Vegetable oil can be replaced with cooking spray.