Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 17 minutes
113g pork tenderloin
½ tbsp smoked paprika
Salt and black pepper to taste
⅛ tbsp ground cumin
½ tbsp canola oil
52g butternut squash
30ml cider vinegar
¾ tbsp honey
¼ tbsp Dijon mustard
1 thyme sprig
¼ tbsp unsalted butter, melted
1. Preheat the air fryer to 200°C.
2. Sprinkle the pork with paprika, salt, pepper, and cumin, then rub to coat.
3. Heat ¼ tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat, then brown the pork on both sides for 4 minutes.
4. Add the butternut and remaining oil to a bowl and toss to coat.
5. Air fry the butternut for 5 minutes.
6. Stir the pork into the butternut and cook for 8 minutes.
7. Remove the pork and butternut from the air fryer and let stand for 5 minutes.
8. Meanwhile, mix the vinegar, honey, mustard, thyme, and salt in a saucepan.
9. Cook the sauce over medium heat until thickened.
10. Stir the butter into the sauce and remove it from heat. Discard the thyme sprig.
11. Plate the pork and butternut, then drizzle the sauce.
12. Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition-Per Serving: Calories: 390Kcal, Total Fat: 13g, Carbs: 44g, Protein: 25g
Variation: Dijon mustard can be replaced with mayonnaise.