Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 6 minutes
216g box macaroni and cheese
2 bacon slices
88g broccoli florets
78g shredded cheddar cheese
26g French fried onions
1. Cook the macaroni and cheese according to the packaging directions.
2. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a skillet over medium heat for 10 minutes.
3. Stir in the broccoli to the mac and cheese during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
4. Cut the bacon into small pieces and mix with the egg in a bowl.
5. Stir in the bacon mixture to the mac and cheese mixture.
6. Preheat the air fryer to 200°C and spray the muffin cups with cooking spray.
7. Fill the muffin cups with two spoonfuls of the mac and cheese mixture, then top with cheddar cheese and
8. Cook the mac and cheese bites for 8 minutes.
9. Let the mac and cheese bite cool for 3 minutes, then use tongs to remove them from the cups.
10. Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition-Per Serving: Calories: 55Kcal, Total Fat: 3g, Carbs: 6g, Protein: 3g
Variation: Broccoli can be replaced with preferred veggies.