Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
84g all-purpose flour
¼ tbsp baking soda
⅛ tbsp salt
64g brown sugar
57g unsalted butter
2 tbsp white sugar
1 egg yolk
½ tbsp vanilla extract
85g semi-sweet chocolate chips.
1. Preheat the air fryer to 176°C.
2. In a bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. Add the brown sugar, butter, white sugar, egg, and vanilla extract to a separate bowl.
4. Stir in the flour mixture to the butter mixture until the dough is well combined.
5. Add the chocolate chips to the dough and mix.
6. Scoop 2 spoonfuls of the dough, roll them into balls and then flatten them into cookies.
7. Place the cookies in the air fryer and cook them for 5 minutes.
8. Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack and allow them to cool completely.
9. Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition-Per Serving: Calories: 268Kcal, Total Fat: 16g, Carbs: 34g, Protein: 4g
Variation: Bread flour can be used instead of all-purpose flour.