Parmesan Air Fryer Pork Chops
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
60g grated parmesan
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp smoked paprika
½ tbsp dried mustard powder
½ tbsp garlic powder
½ tbsp ground black pepper
4 pork chops, boneless
1 tbsp avocado oil
1. Preheat the air fryer to 190°C.
2. Mix the parmesan, salt, paprika, mustard powder, garlic powder, and pepper in a bowl.
3. Rub the pork chops with oil, then coat them with the parmesan mixture.
4. Transfer the pork to an air fryer basket.
5. Cook the pork chops for 10 minutes, flipping them halfway through cooking.
6. Allow the pork chops to cool for 5 minutes.
7. Serve the pork chops with parsley.
Nutrition-Per Serving: Calories: 310Kcal, Total Fat: 13g, Carbs: 3g, Protein: 41g
Variation: Favorite cheese may be used.