Serving Size: 3
Cooking Time: 13 minutes
1 dash of hot pepper sauce
¼ teaspoon of black pepper
2 tablespoons cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons margarine
4 slices of deli
¼ cup sliced onion
¼ cup diced green pepper.
4 heated corn tortillas
1. Mix eggs, egg whites, whole poivrade, black pepper, and cheese with a medium base.
2. Add the spread to a medium non-stick pan on a medium flame.
3. Add the ham and fry for 2-3 minutes. Remove the ham from the pan.
4. Add the onion and fresh pepper to a new pan and cook for about five minutes. Add the ham back to the pan.
5. Raise again and add the eggs to the pan.
6. Carefully roll the eggs with a spoon or spatula and slowly change state over low heat until the egg boils and
7. Divide the egg mixture evenly into four portions.
8. Pour each part of the egg mixture into the dough and add a teaspoon of salsa. Fold the cake to break.
Nutritional Value: Calories 210; Fat 3g; Carbohydrates 10g; Protein 6g