Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
3 red bell pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
347g ground turkey
68g brown rice, cooked
27g bread crumbs
180g low-sodium marinara sauce
3 tbsp finely chopped parsley
¼ tbsp ground pepper
13g parmesan cheese, grated
56g part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
Parsley for garnishing
1. Preheat the air fryer to 176°C and spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
2. Cut off the pepper tops and reserve them. Deseed the peppers, then set them aside.
3. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
4. Brown the turkey in the skillet for about 4 minutes.
5. Stir in rice and bread crumbs to the turkey and cook for 1 minute. Remove the turkey from heat.
6. Stir in the marinara, parsley, pepper, and parmesan to the turkey mixture.
7. Divide the turkey mixture among the bell pepper.
8. Cover the bell pepper with reserved pepper tops and place them in the air fryer basket.
9. Cook the stuffed peppers for 8 minutes.
10. Remove the pepper tops and sprinkle mozzarella over the peppers.
11. Cook the stuffed peppers for 2 minutes.
12. Sprinkle the peppers with parsley and serve.
Nutrition-Per Serving: Calories: 407Kcal, Total Fat: 21g, Carbs: 26g, Protein: 29g
Variation: Green peppers can be used instead of red bell peppers.