Air Fryer Chicken Kebab
Preparation Time: 1 hr
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
59ml full-fat Greek yoghurt
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 tbsp tomato paste
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp ground cumin
1 tbsp smoked paprika
½ tbsp ground cinnamon
½ tbsp black pepper
½ tbsp cayenne pepper
454g chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
1. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except the chicken until they are well combined.
2. Cut the chicken into 2 ½ cm pieces.
3. Add the chicken pieces to the marinade and mix.
4. Let the chicken marinate for 30 minutes.
5. Place the chicken in the air fryer basket.
6. Set the air fryer to preheat at 187°C.
7. Cook the chicken for 15 minutes, flipping them after 10 minutes.
8. Add the chicken pieces onto the skewers.
9. Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition-Per Serving: Calories: 298Kcal, Total Fat: 23g, Carbs: 3g, Protein: 20g
Variation: Sour cream can be used in place of Greek yoghurt.