Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
3 tbsp olive oil
½ tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp minced ginger
1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp hot sauce
½ tbsp salt
Black pepper to taste
454g chicken breast, boneless and skinless
227g broccoli florets
227g onion, sliced
1. Preheat the air fryer to 193°C
2. Make the marinade by mixing olive oil, garlic powder, ginger, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, hot sauce,
salt, and pepper.
3. Place the chicken in a bowl and pour half of the marinade. Stir to coat.
4. Mix the broccoli, onions, and remaining marinade in a separate bowl.
5. Allow the chicken and the broccoli to stand for 5 minutes.
6. Transfer the chicken to an air fryer tray and cook for 10 minutes.
7. Add the broccoli and the marinade to the air fryer.
8. Cook the chicken and broccoli for 10 minutes, stirring them halfway during the cooking.
9. Serve while warm.
Nutrition-Per Serving: Calories: 224Kcal, Total Fat: 10g, Carbs: 3g, Protein: 26g
Variation: Apple cider vinegar can be used in place of rice vinegar.