Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
200g coleslaw mix
4g fresh cilantro minced
2 tbsp lime juice
2 tbsp honey
¼ tbsp salt
1 jalapeno pepper, deceased and minced
53g bread crumbs
1 tbsp cumin
1 tbsp garlic powder
63g all-purpose flour
1 avocado slices
1. Add the coleslaw mix, cilantro, lime juice, honey, salt, and jalapeno, then toss to coat. Set aside.
2. Preheat the air fryer to 190°C
3. In another bowl, whisk the eggs and milk.
4. Mix the breadcrumbs, cumin, and garlic powder in a separate bowl.
5. Place the flour in a different bowl.
6. Coat the shrimp with flour, dip them in the egg mixture, and then coat them with bread crumbs.
7. Arrange the shrimps in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
8. Spray the shrimps with cooking spray and cook them for 3 minutes.
9. Turn the shrimp and spray them with cooking spray.
10. Cook the shrimp for an additional 3 minutes.
11. Serve the shrimp in tortillas with avocado and coleslaw mix.
Nutrition-Per Serving: Calories: 380Kcal, Total Fat: 27g, Carbs: 3g, Protein: 34g
Variation: cooking spray can be replaced by cooking oil.