Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minute
1 cauliflower, cut into florets
2 tbsp olive oil
2 ½ onions, thinly sliced
5 garlic cloves, sliced
1 ½ tbsp tamari
1 tbsp rice vinegar
½ tbsp coconut sugar
1 tbsp sriracha
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the air fryer to 177°C.
2. Add the cauliflower and oil to a bowl and toss to coat.
3. Place the cauliflower in the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Stir in the onions to the cauliflower and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Stir in garlic to the cauliflower and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, mix tamari, rice vinegar, coconut sugar, sriracha, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
7. Stir the sauce mixture into the cauliflower and cook for 5 minutes.
8. Plate the cauliflower and garnish with the scallions.
9. Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition-Per Serving: Calories: 93Kcal, Total Fat: 3g, Carbs: 13g, Protein: 3g
Variation: Favorite hot sauce can be used in place of sriracha.