Salad and Falafels
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
425g 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
32g fresh parsley
1/2 small onion
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon coriander
1 teaspoon ground paprika
1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper, more for a spicier flavour
1/2 teaspoon salt
For the Salad:
57g lettuce, chopped
45g cherry tomatoes, halved
1 small cucumber, cut into slices
26g red onion, cut into slices
25g pitted black olives, slices
Vegan Tzatziki Sauce
1. Line the air fryer basket with parchment paper, spray with cooking spray or brush with cooking oil.
2. Add chickpeas to the food processor with cilantro, parsley, onion, garlic, cumin, coriander, paprika, cayenne
pepper, salt, and pulse.
3. The mixture shouldn’t be processed until smooth but still grainy but able to stick together.
4. Scoop out tablespoon sizes of falafel mixture and roll in between the palm of your hands into balls.
5. Place in a single layer on the parchment paper-lined air fryer. Spray with cooking spray.
6. Bake at 176째C for 15 minutes, turning halfway.
7. Repeat until all the mixture is used up.