Serving Size: 8
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
1 cup water
2 tablespoons no-trans-fat tub margarine, melted
1 cup reduced-fat buttermilk baking mix
1½ cups fat-free cottage cheese
2 teaspoons chopped onion
1 teaspoon dried parsley
½ cup grated reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
1 egg, slightly beaten
1¼ cups egg substitute
1 cup fat-free milk
1. Place the steam rack into the bottom of the inner pot and pour in 1 cup of water.
2. Grease a round springform pan that will fit into the inner pot of the Instant Pot.
3. Pour melted margarine into springform pan.
4. Mix together buttermilk baking mix, cottage cheese, onion, parsley, cheese, egg, egg substitute, and milk in
large mixing bowl.
5. Pour mixture over melted margarine. Stir slightly to distribute margarine.
6. Place the springform large-sized pan onto the steam rack, close the lid, and secure to the locking position.
Be sure the vent is turned to sealing. Set for 20 minutes on Manual at high pressure.
7. Let the pressure release naturally.
8. Carefully remove the springform pan with the handles of the steam rack and allow to stand 10 minutes
before cutting and serving.
Nutritional Value: Calories 155; Fat 5g; Carbohydrates 15g; Protein 12g