Air Fryer Maple Sage Squash
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
57g butternut squash, peeled and cut into 2 ½ cm pieces
1 tbsp olive oil
½ tbsp salt
A handful of sage leaves
½ tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
1. Add the squash, ½ tablespoon oil, and salt to a bowl and toss to coat.
2. Preheat the air fryer to 190°C.
3. Place the squash in an air fryer basket and cook for 7 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, rub the sage with the remaining oil.
5. Stir in the sage to the squash and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Transfer the squash to a bowl, drizzle with maple syrup, and then toss to coat.
7. Plate the squash and sprinkle pomegranate seed over.
8. Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition-Per Serving: Calories: 685Kcal, Total Fat: 63g, Carbs: 33g, Protein: 3g
Variation: Preferred squash can be used.