Serving Size: 8
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 (6-ounce / 170-g) bag fresh spinach
1 clove garlic, minced
4 large potatoes, peeled or unpeeled, divided
6 ounces (170 g) Canadian bacon slices, divided
5 ounces (142 g) reduced-fat grated Swiss Cheddar, divided
1 cup lower-sodium, lower-fat chicken broth
1. Set the prepared Instant Pot to Sauté and pour in the olive oil. Cook the prepared spinach and garlic in olive
oil just until spinach is wilted (5 minutes or less). Turn off the instant pot.
2. Cut potatoes into thin slices about ¼ inch thick.
3. In a springform large-sized pan that will fit into the inner pot of your Instant Pot, spray it with nonstick
spray then layer ¹⁄ ₃ the potatoes, half the bacon, ¹⁄ ₃ the cheese, and half the wilted spinach.
4. Repeat layers ending with potatoes. Reserve ¹⁄ ₃ cheese for later.
5. Pour chicken broth over all.
6. Wipe the bottom of your Instant Pot to soak up any remaining oil, then add in 2 cups of water and the steam
rack. Place the springform pan on top.
7. Close the lid and secure to the locking position. Be sure the vent is turned to sealing. Set for 35 minutes on
Manual at high pressure.
8. Perform a quick release.
9. Top with the remaining cheese, then allow to stand 10 minutes before removing from the Instant Pot,
cutting and serving.
Nutritional Value: Calories 220; Fat 7g; Carbohydrates 28g; Protein 14g