Air Fryer Mashed Potato Balls
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
26g bread crumbs
½ tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
¼ tbsp dried parsley
⅛ tbsp garlic powder
⅛ tbsp black pepper
⅛ tbsp salt
⅛ cup aquafaba
1 tbsp nutritional yeast
250g cold mashed potatoes
Olive oil spray
For garnishing: grated parmesan cheese and scallions
1. Mix the bread crumbs, parmesan, parsley, garlic powder, pepper, and salt in a bowl.
2. Place the aquafaba and the yeast on 2 different bowls.
3. Scoop 2 spoonfuls of the mashed potatoes and roll them into balls.
4. Coat the balls with yeast, dip them in the aquafaba and coat them with the bread crumbs mixture.
5. Preheat the air fryer to 195°C and grease the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
6. Place the potato balls in the air fryer basket and spritz them with cooking spray.
7. Cook the potato balls for 12 minutes, shaking the basket three times during the cooking.
8. Garnish the potato balls with parmesan and scallions, then serve.
Nutrition-Per Serving: Calories: 95Kcal, Total Fat: 1g, Carbs: 18g, Protein: 5g
Variation: Parmesan cheese can be replaced with favourite cheese.