Air Fryer Rice
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 16 minutes
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp sriracha sauce
500g cooked rice
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp water
2 tbsp vegetable oil
Salt and black pepper to taste
1 egg, beaten
130g peas and carrot
1. Preheat the air fryer to 175°C.
2. Whisk the soy sauce and sriracha sauce in a bowl, then set aside.
3. Mix the rice, sesame oil, water, vegetable oil, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl.
4. Transfer the rice mixture to a cake pan and place it in the air fryer basket.
5. Cook the rice for 10 minutes stirring halfway through the cooking time.
6. Pour the egg over the rice and cook for 4 minutes.
7. Stir the peas and carrots into the rice, then cook for 2 minutes.
8. Plate the rice and pour the sauce over it.
9. Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition-Per Serving: Calories: 392Kcal, Total Fat: 15g, Carbs: 55g, Protein: 11g
Variation: Favorite sauces can be used.