Air Fryer Cheesecake
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 34 minutes
74ml melted butter
396g caster sugar
737g feta cheese
3 eggs, beaten
59ml Greek yoghurt
1 tbsp vanilla essence
1. Pulse the biscuits in a blender until fine crumbs are formed.
2. Mix the butter and biscuit crumbs in a bowl.
3. Add the sugar and cheese to a bowl, then mix with a hand mixer until the mixture gets fluffy.
4. Add the eggs, Greek yoghurt, vanilla, and butter mixture to the cheese mixture. Mix using the hand mixer.
5. Transfer the cheesecake filling to a cheesecake crust.
6. Air fry the cheesecake at 161°C for 30 minutes.
7. Allow the cake to cool for 30 minutes in the air fryer.
8. Cool the cheesecake in the refrigerator for additional 6 hours.
9. Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition-Per Serving: Calories: 447Kcal, Total Fat: 28g, Carbs: 39g, Protein: 6g
Variation: feta cheese can be replaced with any favourite soft cheese.