Air Fryer Beef Steak Wrapped Asparagus
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
4 tbsp olive oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 tbsp salt
454g asparagus, trimmed
680g beef flank steak, thinly sliced
12 grape tomatoes, halved
Olive oil cooking spray
1. Mix the vinegar, oil, garlic, and salt in a bowl.
2. Place three asparagus on one slice of steak and roll it up.
3. Repeat the process for all the asparagus.
4. Place the wrapped asparagus and tomatoes in the air fryer basket.
5. Brush the wrapped asparagus and tomatoes with the vinegar mixture and cooking spray.
6. Preheat the air fryer to 198°C.
7. Cook the steak for 1o minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition-Per Serving: Calories: 432Kcal, Total Fat: 29g, Carbs: 6g, Protein: 34g
Variation: Balsamic vinegar can be replaced with apple cider vinegar.