Air Fryer Pork Chops and Broccoli
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
2 tbsp avocado oil
½ tbsp paprika
½ tbsp onion powder
½ tbsp garlic powder
2 minced garlic cloves
1 tbsp salt
177g broccoli florets
42g pork chops, bone-in
2 tbsp flavoured butter
1. Preheat the air fryer to 176°C.
2. Mix the oil, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, garlic cloves, and salt in a bowl.
3. Rub the pork chops with the seasoning mixture.
4. Transfer the pork chops to an air fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Flip the pork chops and add the broccoli.
6. Cook the pork chops and broccoli for 5 minutes, stirring them after 3 minutes.
7. Serve the pork chops while hot with a dollop of butter.
Nutrition-Per Serving: Calories: 483Kcal, Total Fat: 30g, Carbs: 12g, Protein: 41g
Variation: zucchini can be used instead of broccoli.