Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
2 chicken breasts
60g cream cheese
30g parmesan cheese, shredded
2 tbsp chopped jalapeno peppers
1 tbsp black pepper
½ tbsp salt
6 bacon slices
4 tbsp cajun seasoning
1. Cut the chicken breast into halves, then pound them into 1cm.
2. Mix the spinach, cream cheese, parmesan, jalapeno, pepper, and salt in a bowl.
3. Spread the spinach mixture over the chicken breasts.
4. Roll the chicken breast so that the filling remains inside.
5. Rub the chicken with Cajun seasoning.
6. Wrap each chicken with three bacon slices, then place in an air fryer basket.
7. Set the chicken to air fry at 177°C for 30 minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition-Per Serving: Calories: 357Kcal, Total Fat: 24g, Carbs: 3g, Protein: 34g
Variation: De-boned chicken thighs can be used in place of chicken breast.