Air Fryer Turkey Croquettes
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
182g potatoes, mashed
60g parmesan cheese, grated
56gswiss cheese, shredded
1 finely chopped shallot
2 tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
1 tbsp fresh sage, minced
½ tbsp salt
¼ tbsp pepper
83g cooked turkey, chopped
2 tbsp water
106g bread crumbs
Butter-flavoured cooking spray
1. Preheat the air fryer to 176°C.
2. Mix the potatoes, cheeses, shallot, rosemary, sage, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
3. Stir the turkey into the potato mixture.
4. Make 2 ½ cm patties from the turkey mixture.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg and water.
6. Place the bread crumbs in a different bowl.
7. Dip the croquettes in the egg mixture, then coat them with the bread crumbs.
8. Place the croquettes in the air fryer in a single layer and mist them with cooking spray.
9. Cook the croquettes for 10 minutes, flipping them halfway through cooking.
10. Serve with sour cream.
Nutrition-Per Serving: Calories: 322Kcal, Total Fat: 12g, Carbs: 21g, Protein: 29g
Variation: Dried sage leaves can be used instead of fresh sage.