Air Fryer Cauliflower Bites
Preparation Time: 2 hrs 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
207g cauliflower, minced
104g sweet potato, grated
74g carrot, grated
89g parsnips, chopped
2 tbsp garlic puree
1 tbsp chives
1 tbsp paprika
1 tbsp mixed spice
2 tbsp oregano
Salt and black pepper to taste
45g desiccated coconut
102g gluten-free oats
1. Mix cauliflower, sweet potato, carrot, and parsnips until well combined.
2. Add garlic, chives, paprika, mixed spice, oregano, salt, and pepper to the vegetable mixture.
3. Make medium-sized balls from the vegetable mixture.
4. Refrigerate the veggie balls for 2 hours.
5. Blend the coconut and oats in a blender, then transfer the flour to a bowl.
6. Coat the veggie balls with the flour mixture, then place them on an air fryer-safe pan.
7. Spritz the veggie balls with cooking spray.
8. Cook the veggies at 204°C for 12 minutes, rolling the ball after 10 minutes of cooking.
9. Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition-Per Serving: Calories: 213Kcal, Total Fat: 9g, Carbs: 30g, Protein: 6g
Variation: Favorite vegetables can be used.